Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Argument

Today, my boyfriend and I had an argument.  I don't know what exactly what it was about, we're just pissed off at each other.  I'm pissed off at him for sooo many things. He makes dumb decisions constantly.  He hasn't had a steady job EVER, so he's constantly struggling to pay his bare essentials.  His family fucking sucks.  My family hates him.  He is doesn't always treat me with respect, he has anger issues and thinks im the root of most of our problems.
I don't cook.  I don't enjoy cooking, especially for a man who I don't think deserves to be served by me.  I'm a busy person.  I work 40 hours a week, I go to school, I drive far to and from work battling traffic and I spend a lot of time at my mom's house.  I help my mom w/ her computer and I clean her house on a biweekly basis.
I also don't exactly like cleaning.  When I do clean I prefer to be alone.  But it eventually gets done.
I just don't think it's going to work between me and Alex.  He's fucked up too many times.  I'm sick and tired of his bullshit that follows him EVERYWHERE.  We are completely different people.  He will never get where I'm coming from.  He expect me to just forgive and forget what he's done to me.
Fuck him and his stupid neanderthal family.  I'm going to move on and become a better person.  I don't need his stupid dumb fuck drama and bullshit excuses about how he fucked up yet again.
I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment