Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Bla Bla Blog

So after the big fight with Alex, he just expects me to act all happy like nothing happened.  I'm still upset.  I don't want to act all loving hugs and kisses after the bullshit he just put me through.  I just want to be left alone.  I want a good apology.
I hate arguing with Alex.  The argument NEVER stays on subject.  He always brings other things up and wants specific examples of everything and nit picks on everything I say.  It's annoying and extremely frustrating.  I can't hold a conversation with him.  If I have an issue that I need to speak with him it immediately turns into an argument.  He just gets angry very quickly and it gets out of control.  I want a man who can hold a decent conversation.  A man who'll listen to me and give me advice, not get angry with me and make me feel like shit.  I wont someone who'll allow me to vent about my day and not judge me for it.  I want to be adored. 
Alex is none of those things.  He's abusive and condescending and fucking ugly!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment