Sunday, May 22, 2011

Random Vent

I don't feel comfortable in my own home. Currently I live in a 2 bedroom, 1 bath w/ my boyfriend, his sister, and one of her sons.  Her other son comes on weekends.

I extremely dislike my boyfriend's family.  They're twisted world is fucking annoying.  Nothing is ever their fault, they complain about everything and everyone and they're very loud. Oh, and they're neanderthals.  They are all getting some kind of government assistance also. 

My boyfriend's brother was living with us but I kicked him out because he can't seem to pay rent.  He was sleeping on the couch for about 3 months because he got kicked out of his home. He can't pay rent because he can't keep a job.  He always get fired for 'them not liking him.'  He sells his food stamps to pay for whatever he needs.  He used to have his own home, a two bedroom one bath in Ontario, Ca,.  The government let him live in it for free, some kind of Section 8 deal I think.  All he had to do is volunteer ONCE a month.  He apparently didn't have enough time for the volunteer work and lost his home.  Now he's living from place to place, getting kicked out of all of them for his bad attitude and inability to pay up.

Now that said brother has been kicked out, he still visits and hogs up the TV.  He's very loud and annoying in my eyes. He comes over and plays techno very loud and plays video games.

I would like to be notified when my boyfriend's extremely annoying family is coming to visit but that seems to be too much to ask.  Now I'm being accused of complaining about everything.

My boyfriend is a loser with a bad temper.  I am weak so I stay with him.  When I look ahead in my life I see myself free of him, but I don't know how to do it exactly.  I've tried numerous times but I seem to beg for him back.  It's pathetic I know.  Hopefully these blogs will help me sort out my thoughts and give me the strength to dump this insane family I've taken on.
We'll see....

No comments:

Post a Comment